If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs…
Having been in the business since the early 1980’s, I’ve been (like you) through a few of these (too many for my liking).
During times like these, you scan back through your experiences for a road map.
I couldn’t find one that included a virus – no specific experience for this. However, I had no experience for 1987. Or 9/11. Or 2008, either.
Your PRIME responsibility is to INCREASE CONFIDENCE.
Here are the 5 people that are YOUR focus during this time:
1. Your Clients – those who are generating 80% of your revenue are TOP priority. Give them perspective
2. Your Team – it’s imperative that you keep the confidence of your team up. This means focusing on security.
3. Your Family – help your family stay confident.
4. Your Business – not a person, but this is the machine that makes it happen.
5. YOU – don’t forget YOU. If you are not E3 – Energized, Enthusiastic and Engaged, you won’t be able to raise the confidence of others.
I’ll be sharing CONFIDENCE Tips.
In the meantime, keep your personal routine – fuel up spiritually, mentally and physically. It’s easy to let yourself go in the midst.
Keep your daily routines. Don’t have any? Start them NOW.
Write them down and STICK to them.
Also, write down what after looks like. When you come out having cemented yourself to your best clients, your team and your family. Ready to grab the OPPORTUNITIES that ALWAYS come AFTER crisis.
Keep an eye out for more CONFIDENCE BOOSTING Tips from me.
And, as always, TURN OFF the media!