You ever been to Key West? I haven’t, so Beth and I are getting some R&R there this week. Make sure you take time to re-charge!
This past week, advisors from across the U.S. spent three days in Pittsburgh getting training on our latest system, The Seminar Money Machine™, which is filling rooms around the country with high net worth prospects.
One of the things I shared were the biggest advisor seminar mistakes. These mistakes almost ensure that seminars DON’T work. Seminars are the most cost effective, time efficient method to predictably attract high net worth prospects. If your seminars are not working, or you’ve given up on using them, see if you are making any of these mistakes. Here are the first 10:
• Think #1 Purpose Is To Show How Smart You Are
• Think #2 Purpose Is To Educate Prospects
• Stop/Start, Try One Out And See How It Does Mentality
• No Testing Of Headlines
• Rent Mail List From Mailing House
• Don’t Own And Manage The List
• Target Low Net Worth, Bottom Of The Market Prospects
• Treat Every Name On The List The Same
• Get New List Every Time
• No Multi-Step Invitation Process.
Well, how many? Next time, we’ll look at the answers.